Let’s be honest. “He went to Jared” isn’t a phrase she wants to use. And, she doesn’t think every kiss begins with “K.” It’s 2016 and your bride (or groom) wants to feel special, especially when it comes to the jewelry they’ll be wearing for the rest of their life.
Alternative engagement rings are a huge trend when it comes to bridal jewelry. And Abby Sparks Jewelry in Denver, Colorado is your go-to destination for a custom engagement ring.
If the love of your life doesn’t want a ring like everyone else has, the alternative engagement ring route is the way to go. Sapphires, rubies, colored diamonds and other stones can outshine a ring from one of the big-box jewelry stores, plus it’ll be a one-of-a-kind, something the other jewelry stores can’t offer.
Here are 5 one-of-a-kind alternative engagement rings, designed by Abby Sparks:
- Metal: 18K Yellow and White Gold
- Stone: lab grown 1.4 carat emerald center with two 0.21 carat half-moon diamonds
- Price: Starting at $3,000
- Metal: 14K Yellow Gold
- Stone: Ice Blue Topaz Center Stone with Lab-Grown Diamond Accent Stones
- Price: Starting at $6,000
- Metal: Palladium
- Stone: Sustainably sourced Aqua sapphire, peridot, and blue sapphires
- Price: Starting at $3500
- Metal: Sterling Silver
- Stone: Hexagon Fancy Blue topaz & diamonds
- Price: Starting at $2800
- Metal: 18k white gold
- Stone: 1.5 carat center sustainably-sourced asscher cut yellow sapphire and 0.1 ctw diamonds
- Price: Starting at $5,000