Abby Sparks Jewelry is looking for a savvy, driven, and inventive intern to join our growing marketing team. Abby Sparks Jewelry is a Custom Fine Jewelry Studio located in the River North Arts District in Denver, Colorado. Every piece of jewelry we make is commissioned, one-of-a-kind, and never duplicated. Our custom design process provides our clients with an unrivaled concierge service from the sketches to the final jewelry.
On the administration side, the hustle is real. We’re an extremely close-knit, hardworking and passionate team and we’re looking for a driven individual for a Digital Marketing and Social Internship.
The Job: We are looking for a part-time intern to join our team who is able to work through December 2018. The intern at ASJ is the marketing team’s right hand. They will be involved with social media, graphic design, product photography, digital marketing initiatives, additional errands and more.
– Work in a small business setting with a close-knit team and incredible team culture.
– Our beautiful design studio is located in the heart of RiNo Arts District and has a rooftop view of the Mile High City.
– Flexible Hours
– Fun projects and creative development
– *Compensation: Academic Credit, invaluable experience, and yes – jewelry credit! This is an unpaid internship.*
– Help manage social media platforms
– Collaborate on creation of weekly marketing calendar
– Create compelling visual content for social media
– Research social trends for jewelry
– Provide excellent customer service and manage client expectations
– Keep up-to-date in the fine jewelry world
– Help market Abby Sparks Jewelry
– Suggest ideas for newsletters; help design newsletters
– Assist in writing weekly blog posts
– Photograph jewelry in align with brand expectations
– Assist with administrative tasks when necessary
– A currently enrolled student working toward degree in media, marketing, design, computer science or similar creative field.
– Some Adobe/Photoshop/Illustrator experience
– Social media skills a must: Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram
– Product marketing and product placement skills (of luxury/retail is a bonus)
– General photography skills and/or passion
– Excellent organizational, analytical interpersonal, and written/verbal communication skills
– Keen awareness and perception of online marketing/branding of products
– Ability to follow written and verbal instructions
– Ability to multitask with high level attention to detail
– In depth knowledge of Instagram and strategies to get more followers and engagement
– A passion for style, fashion, or jewelry trends
– Ability to research, identify and forecast market and industry jewelry trends
– An inherent eye for design and aesthetic
– A hunger to learn about jewelry and the client relations industry
To apply, please send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com.